ETNA Game IDO
Project Name: ETNA Network || ETNA Game
ETNA Network || Game is a blockchain company dedicated to developing interconnected products in DeFi, gaming and NFT applications.
The project started as a Hybrid gaming ecosystem with the main focus of developing the tools to enable conventional games to integrate to the blockchain with ease.
After a rebranding, the company is now focused on three major aspects of blockchain tech, these are DeFi, Gaming and NFT applications.
The objective is to create a one-stop-shop where people can access all these great products and features with ease and make the most from their crypto holdings and investments.
ETNA Network || Game is a dual token ecosystem, it has a governance token (ETNA) and a gaming/metaverse rewards token (MTB). These two tokens are developed to serve multiple use cases within the ecosystem and with the healthy tokenomics model adopted, they are expected to be more valuable as more of the use cases are realized.
ETNA Network || Game seems to be a very promising project, with so much to offer. Visit their websites to learn more or click on the link on the bottom left corner for a full review.
The following is a breakdown of MTB token's supply and distribution.
IDO allocation is 50% unlocked and will be distributed to participants immediately after the sale. The remaining 50% is locked for 30 days and 10% is distributed every 30 days. That is: 50% at TGE, 10% 30 days after TGE, 10% 60 days after TGE, 10% 90 days after TGE, 10% 120 days after TGE and 10% 150 days after TGE
MTB will be listed on Pancakewap and Quickswap at 0.00012 BUSD and 0.00012 USDC respectively.
Members of 0xPad have immediate access to all IDOs held on oxPad as soon as the sale begins. A member is any user who is actively staking 0xPad tokens in 0xVault or staking 0xPad-BUSD or 0xPad-BNB LP tokens in 0xMine.
The maximum allocation each member is allowed to purchase is determined by the tiers the member is in and also the amount of tokens or LP staked.
The parameters and table below will be used to explain further.
- A member who stakes 25,000 or more 0xPAD tokens in the bronze, silver, gold and platinum vault will have allocations 4,000 BUSD, 6,000 BUSD, 8,000 BUSD and 10,000 BUSD respectively.
- A member who staked 10,000 0xPAD tokens in the bronze, silver, gold and platinum vault will have allocations that areof the above allocations. Such members will get 1,600 BUSD, 2,400 BUSD, 3,200 BUSD and 4,000 BUSD respectively.
- A member who staked 1,000 0xPAD tokens in the bronze, silver, gold and platinum vault will have allocations that areof the above allocations. Such members will get 160 BUSD, 240 BUSD, 320 BUSD and 400 BUSD respectively.
- A member who is staking in multiple vaults will have allocations which is the sum of the allocations from each vault.
- A member who has tokens in wallet can also whitelist to gain allocation for his/her membership and also for the tokens in his/her wallet.
A guest is any user who is NOT actively staking 0xPad tokens in 0xVault or staking 0xPad-BUSD or 0xPad-BNB LP tokens in 0xMine.
For a guest to participate in any IDO on 0xPad, the following are required.
- 1.The guest must whitelist his wallet address before the day the IDO starts.
- 2.The guest wallet address must hold 0xPad tokens before he whitelist his/her wallet. Addresses with zero oxPAD balance won't be whitelisted.
- 3.Note, the wallet must also contain 0xPad tokens during sale, if the 0xPad balance of the address is zero during the sale, then the address will automatically receive an allocation of zero (i.e, the allocation received is proportional to the amount of 0xPad tokens held).
The table below further explains it.
- A guest who has 25,000 or more 0xPAD tokens in his/her wallet will have an allocation of 2,000 BUSD
- A guest who has 10,000 0xPAD tokens in his/her wallet will have an allocation of 800 BUSD
- A guest who has 1,000 or more 0xPAD tokens in his/her wallet will have an allocation of 80 BUSD