Terms & Conditions
This end user agreement (the "Agreement") as detailed herein should be read by every users (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of 0xPad's features, services or products. It should be noted that this Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and 0xPAD (referred to herein as "0xPad", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the website on WEB at https://0xpad.io/ (the "Service"). You "the user" consent to adhering to all the terms set forth in this Agreement when/if you use or interact with any features, services or products of 0xPad.
- 1.0xPad grants each User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the features, services or products offered by 0xPAD on each user's personal computer and/or other device that accesses the WEB in order to access, interact and use the said features, services or products that are available and described on the 0xPad website (the website and all its functionalities, features, services or products together being referred to as the "Service"), subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- 2.The Service is not for use by (i) minors which are every individuals under the age of 18 years, (ii) individuals who can be considered minors or under the age of majority adulthood in their specific jurisdiction(s) (iii) individuals accessing or using the Service from any jurisdiction in which it is illegal to do so. 0xPad does not have the ability to verify the legality of the Service in every jurisdiction, therefore it is entirely up to each User to determine whether or not their use of the Service is lawful.
- 3.0xPad and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, technology, organization and structure, architecture, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not: (a) copy, create derivative works, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the 0xPad website or the Service; or (b) use the Service that in any way is prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above herein defined as an "Unauthorized Use").
- 4.The term "0xPad", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by 0xPad as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by 0xPad. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to 0xPad and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without 0xPad's prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of 0xPad.
The telecommunications networks, blockchain networks (such as Binance Smart Chain and Polygon) and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of 0xPad and 0xPad shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same. As such, 0xPad disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "as is".
Regardless of 0xPad's efforts, 0xPad makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- 1.PERSONAL USE: The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Service for personal use, and may not create multiple accounts, including for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of service.
- 2.JURISDICTIONS: Persons located in or residents of the United States, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela or any other jurisdiction in which it is prohibited from using the Service (the ”Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted to make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on usage by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by 0xPad to identify your location and providing 0xPad with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
0xPad is a permissionless and fully decentralized platform for token sales, and project incubation. As such, 0xPad has no role in enforcing KYC by default, however we do provide such tools for fundraising entities using 0xPad to enforce on their users, if the entities choose to do so. The use of KYC/AML tools on 0xPad by fundraising entities using the Service is completely at the discretion of said entities.
0xPad expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Service for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, consistent with various jurisdictions’ laws, regulations and norms. To that end, the Service is not offered to individuals or entities on any Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists, or subject to any United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watch lists. By using the Service, end users represent and warrant that they are not on any such lists.
0xPad reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you to check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in effect at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.