0xPad
Search…
0xPAD Token
0xPAD token is the utility token on 0xPAD, it is used on all features the protocol offers hence the token has multiple use cases.

Use Cases and Value Proposition

0xPAD token has several use cases as listed below.
  1. 1.
    0xPAD Membership System: The membership system of 0xPAD is dependent on 0xPAD token. The membership type or level of a user depends on which vault the user is staked in.
  2. 2.
    The Tier - Weight token allocation mechanism rely on 0xPAD token. A user gain access by becoming a member as stated in the previous use case but the IDO allocation the user gains access to is dependent on the quantity of 0xPAD tokens staked or the value of LP tokens lockup up in the mining pool. If the user's stake reaches threshold, then the user gains access to the maximum allocation for that pool. If the user's stake is less than threshold, then the allocation such a user gains access to is a weighted allocation, proportionate to the amount staked by the user.
  3. 3.
    Incubator allocation access is also dependent on the users membership type and the weight of the users stake. Again, all these are dependent on the amount of 0xPAD tokens staked or on the amount of LP locked up in the liquidity mining feature.
  4. 4.
    Voting weight of a user is dependent on the amount of 0xPAD tokens staked by the user or on the value of the user's LP locked up in the liquidity mining feature.
  5. 5.
    Stakers and liquidity miners earn more 0xPAD tokens by staking 0xPAD tokens and LPs of 0xPAD tokens respectively.

Token Metrics

At Token Generation Event (TGE), a total of 100,000,000 0xPAD was mined. This is the maximum total supply of 0xPAD token that can ever exist. The token smart contract has no minting function and it is not unable.
The allocation of the tokens mined are as follows:
Description
Allocation
Distribution
Protocol's Allocation
50,000,000
Protocol Distribution
IDO
12,000,000
100% at TGE
Presale
10,000,000
100% Locked
Partnership
10,000,000
100% Locked
Future Development
7,000,000
100% Locked
Liquidity
6,000,000
Pancakeswap Liquidity
Team
3,000,000
100% Locked
Marketing
2,000,000
100% Locked

Distribution Details

Protocol Allocation: 50%

Protocol Distribution. The protocol allocation is the allocation for rewarding users of the 0xVault, 0xMine and 0xIncubator. As such, it is distributes to users over several years. A forecast done on the distribution shows that this allocation will take 15 to 20 years to be fully distributed.

IDO Allocation: 12%

100% Unlocked. The IDO allocation is fully unlocked hence it is 100% distributed to participants of the the IDO sales.

Presale Allocation: 10%

100% Locked: 10% Unlocked 3 months after TGE, 90% Locked for 1 year. Only 10% of the presale allocation is distributed 3 months after TGE. The remaining 90% of the allocation is locked up for 1 year and 10% is distributed every six months. This means it will take 5 years and 6 months for the presale allocation to be fully distributed.

Partnership Allocation: 10%

100% Locked. Only maximum of 10% can be unlocked at a time and voting is required for the unlock.

Future Development: 7%

100% Locked. Only maximum of 10% can be unlocked at a time and voting is required for the unlock.

Liquidity Allocation: 6%

100% Unlocked. 100% of the Liquidity allocation is paired with BUSD after IDO and supplied to exchange.

Team Allocation: 3%

100% Locked. 100% Locked for 2 years. 10% unlocked every quarter after lockup ends.

Marketing: 2%

100% Locked. Only maximum of 10% can be unlocked at a time and voting is required for the unlock.

Circulating Supply Forecast

Circulating Supply at TGE:

The circulating supply right after TGE/IDO is 13,000,000.

Forecast:

With a uniform distribution of protocol reward payout, it is estimated to take about 20 years for all the tokens to be released. This is just a forecast with certain assumptions made. Realistically, it will take much longer than the estimate from the forecast.
The figure below is a radial chart that shows the distribution of each allocations over a 20 years period.
20 Years Token Distribution Forecast
Last modified 8mo ago
Copy link
Outline
Use Cases and Value Proposition
Token Metrics
Distribution Details
Circulating Supply Forecast